The Pie Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pie Crew

we rule teh internets

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cousin Jeffrey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pumpkin pie
Toby is a good boy
pumpkin pie

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Cousin Jeffrey Empty
PostSubject: Cousin Jeffrey   Cousin Jeffrey Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:37 pm

okay how to start Shocked

KH-Krystyn
LR-Luanne
AR-Me
Hendrie-The teacher
Kory-Kory

Me and my friend KH walked into science class moment before bell rang. We sat in our seats, and teacher took attendance. He asked where Kory was, people said she wasn't at school. Then i said i had seen her come in the front doors of school.

Then, i looked out the window and seen someone go by and i said: "He just went by!!!"

LR said: "She just went by?" (she thought i was talking about kory, i wasn't though)

I said: "No! The guy i like just went by!!"

The teacher must've overheard me because he walked out into the hall, seen the guy i liked, walked back into the classroom and said: "Amanda"

I looked up and lied quickly although everyone knew i was lying, and said: "He's my cousin!!......................His name's.......Jeffrey!!!!!!" (of course him name wasn't jeffrey but it was the only thing that came to mind, and no he wasn't really my cousin)

"That is not his name." Siad the teacher.

I replied quickly: "It could be!!"

Everyone was laughing, heck even though i was beat read in the afce (as my friends pointed out) i couldn't stop from laughing.

It was a funny story. Whoever reads this, i wish you could of seen the expression on my face when i came up with that stuff. The End. Oh yeah i found out his real name, I had been way off and never would have guessed his first name right in a million years. It was: Lincoln Feduk.

lol!
Back to top Go down
GeneralPie
Admin
GeneralPie

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Character sheet
Bar:
Cousin Jeffrey Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Cousin Jeffrey Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Class: 100 star genral
Choice list: attack the darckness lol

Cousin Jeffrey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousin Jeffrey   Cousin Jeffrey Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:55 pm

ok? lol
Back to top Go down
http://piecrew.blogspot.com/

Cousin Jeffrey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pie Crew :: Artistic art of teh way of pie :: Writing n stuff-
Jump to: